2411 Woodsboro Dr Spring TX 77388
List Price – $260,000
Stately 2 story with a commanding curb presence is nestled on a quiet street and has a lush private backyard. You will love its convenient location. Major thoroughfares (I45, Grand Parkway and Hardy Toll Rd), hospitals, oil & gas employers, grocery, restaurants, entertainment, and shopping are all located within close proximity.
Functional floor plan:
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms down
- 3 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms up
- Jack n Jill bathroom
- Spacious game room
- Return staircase into kitchen
- Large utility room with freezer space
- Abundance of storage space – walk-in closets, underneath stairs storage, numerous kitchen cabinets
- Formal dining room with direct access into kitchen for easy serving
- Peaceful retreat – Master bedroom has no direct rooms above it.
- Oversized garage
Luxurious finishes and features:
- Crown molding
- Chair rail
- Custom drapery
- Art niches
- Hand scraped hickory wood floors
- Plantation shutters
- Honey comb blinds
- Double sided fireplace
- Large, spa like master shower
- Granite counters
- Recessed lighting
Energy Efficient and easy maintenance:
- Roof (30 year composition shingle with ridge vents) replaced in 2016
- Solar screens
- (1) AC unit replaced in 2015 with Lennox 4 ton 13 SEER
- Programmable thermostat
- Ceiling fans
- 4 side brick on first story
- Sprinkler system
LOW annual HOA fee of $488. Oaks of Devonshire has numerous community amenities including 4+ acre lake, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables.
The details: built in 1994 with 3,254 square feet of living space on a 8,510 square foot lot with a formal dining room, study, game room, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, oversized 2 car garage, and located in Klein school district.
For a private viewing of 2411 Woodsboro Drive or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.