20327 Honey Locust Hill Dr Spring TX 77388
List Price – $325,000
OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, April 15th from 2 to 4 PM
Come home to a backyard tropical oasis. Sit in the bubbling and soothing spa and listen to the sound of the wind as it blows through the towering palm trees or sit on one of the ledges in the 20,000 gallon pool and listen to the cascading sound of the waterfalls or sit underneath the 15×15 covered patio and watch the Astros play. You will LOVE the outdoor space so much that you may never go back inside which would be a shame because with a functional floor plan and luxurious finishes 20327 Honey Locust Hill is just as fabulous inside as it is outside.
The 5 bedroom, 2 story home has a commanding street presence and is conveniently located to major thoroughfares (I45, the Grand Parkway and the Hardy Toll Rd), corporate campuses (Exxon Mobil, Southwestern Energy, and HP), grocery (HEB, ALDI, and Kroger), restaurants and shopping.
The functional floor plan has both formals, a study, 5 bedrooms (master bedroom – 1st floor, 4 bedrooms – 2nd floor), enclosed game room, and 4 full bathrooms of which one is a Jack n Jill.
Over $80,000 in updates and upgrades have been made to 20327 Honey Locust Hill over the last 10 years.
- Oak wood entry refinished in 2015
- High ceilings with a 2 story entry and a 2 story den
- Crown molding
- Archways and art niches
- Study with double French doors
- Built in bookcases to left of double sided fireplace with gas logs
- Lever door handles
- Hunter Douglas window blinds
- Custom light switch plates allow you to quickly determine the light location of each switch
- Replaced light fixtures in entry, stairs, den, and dining room in 2011 – $2,200
- Return staircase provides direct access into the kitchen.
- Walk-in closets with extensive storage throughout
- Italian ceramic tile floors provide easy maintenance
- Large utility room with cabinets, folding space, and room for freezer.
- Enclosed game room buffers noise so as not to disturb individuals in other rooms.
- Chef’s kitchen with numerous upper and lower cabinets that provide an immense amount of storage.
- 3 slabs of luxurious Crema Bordeaux granite, a rich warm granite with deep shades of red earth tones, outfit the kitchen counters, island, and window ledges. – $4,480
- An enlarged island offers an additional gathering spot and seating option.
- High end stainless appliances: prepare Thanksgiving for 20 people in the GE Profile Advantium 27″ combination convention/convection built-in wall oven – $2,000, GE Profile microwave which will convection bake, broil, toast, warm and proof – $1,600, electric glass cooktop – $1,150.
- Undermount 60/40 double bowl sink makes for easy cleaning of large pots.
- Instant hot water at the sink delivers water at 187 degrees which is the perfect temperature for hot tea. If you like it hotter, the water temperature is adjustable up to 200 degrees
- Built-in desk is a great spot for bill paying, quick look up of a receipe, or a designated drop zone
- Walk-in pantry – you will quickly locate the ingredients you need
- Water softener has reverse osmosis at the kitchen sink and ties into the refrigerator water line. The water softener was installed in 2008 – $7,500
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Secluded, king sized master bedroom with sloped ceiling. With no rooms directly above the master bedroom is a peaceful retreat.
- Crown molding. Decorative shelf
- Custom eyebrow window blind
- His and Hers WALK-IN closets with tile floors
- His and Hers vanities with knee space / make up area at the hers vanity
- Large, spa like separate shower
- Jacuzzi tub with retractable hand-held shower head and travertine tile surround.
- Exterior door to backyard and pool area for a secret midnight swim
- In 2009, the master bathroom was refurbished which included custom paint, framed custom cut mirrors, and upgraded light fixtures and faucets) – $4,130
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Front door with sidelites installed in 2013 – $3,258
- Roof (30 year composition shingle) replaced in 2015 – $14,392
- Water Heaters (2) replaced in 2012 – $2,670
- 4 side brick on first floor offers low maintenance.
- Fence replaced in 2009
- Exterior of house repainted in 2016 – $3,600
- Gutters (back of house)
- 5 zone sprinkler system helps to keep the lawn a lush green all summer long
- Private outdoor oasis with towering tropical palm trees and landscape lighting
- Expansive patio with 15×15 covered area and fan. A faux stone finish was installed over the entire patio in 2010 – $7,970
- Patio has outdoor speakers and is wired for cable tv – watch your favorite sports underneath the shade of the covered patio
- Plumbing connections are available for the construction of a pool side bathroom
- Solar and remote controlled electronic driveway gate
- Large side yard provides space for pets, kids, and gardening away from the pool area.
- Radiant attic barrier
- 18 inches of blown insulation
- Solar screens on three sides of house
- Ceiling fans
- A/C coil downstairs unit replaced in 2015 (10 year warranty) – $2,350. Circuit board and blower motor replaced in 2017 – $650
- A/C condenser upstairs unit replaced in 2015 – $2,400. Circuit board replaced in 2016 – $510
- Whole house stand by generator installed in 2016 – $11,000 Hurricane window (Low-E/Argon) installed by generator in 2016 – $1,600
- 20,000 gallon chlorine pool with a depth of 8 feet at its deepest point
- 3 tranquil waterfalls
- Ledges offer pool seating
- Spa quickly heats to 104 degrees in 30 minutes during the winter
- Pool heater replaced in 2011 – $2,080
- Pool resurfaced in 2010- $4,473
Located in the established Oaks of Devonshire neighborhood which has an extensive array of amenities including a 4+ acre fishing lake, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables. The annual HOA fee is a low $488.
The details: built in 1995 with 3,556 square feet of living space on a 10,230 square foot lot with a formal dining room, formal living room, study, game room, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, Oversized 2 car garage, pool and spa and located in the sought after Klein school district.
For a private viewing of 20327 Honey Locust Hill Dr MLS: 96511861 or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District or per appraisal.
Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the property of, and copyrighted by, Houston REALTORS® Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. This information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.