9610 Bavaria Dr Houston TX 77070
9610 Bavaria Dr Houston, TX 77070 in Majestic Oaks
List Price – $210,000
SOLD with MULTIPLE OFFERS
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION …. Quick access to HWY249, CHI St. Luke’s hospital, HP and Noble Energy campuses and the 80-acre Kickerillo-Mischer Preserve with 1.7 miles of paved trails around a fishing lake. Neighborhood pool, playground, & trails at end of street. Walking distance to Vintage Park, Whole Foods, and a plethora of dining options. School Bus stop at end of driveway.
- Long driveway offers additional off-street parking and place for kids to ride bikes
- Crown molding in formal living, formal dining and master bedroom
- Spacious room sizes
- Lots of natural light
- Large kitchen with upgraded stainless appliances, decorative hardware, expansive counters, island, and lazy susan. The large window above the kitchen sink looks out onto big backyard so you can quickly check on the activities taking place outside.
- Den, breakfast area and kitchen smoothly flow from one room to the next.
- Underneath stairs storage
- All bedrooms have walk-in closets
- Large 17×16 King-sized master bedroom with room for sitting area and desk area.
- Luxurious master bathroom with deep, Jacuzzi tub, upgraded shower, and double sink vanity
- HUGE 13×6 walk-in master closet
- Convenient upstairs laundry
- Expansive 20×20 back patio offers space for grilling out and hanging out
- 4-side brick on 1st floor
- Large backyard – room for kids, pets, and gardening
- Hybrid fruit tree
- 8×8 storage shed
Recent updates / upgrades:
- Roof replaced in 2010 – $11,000
- Upstairs furnace replaced in 2012 – $2,460
- Upstairs 3 ton Amana condenser unit in 2005 – $2,100
- Downstairs 3 ton Ameristar condenser unit in 2012 – $3,990
- 3 ton evaporator coil downstairs unit in 2013 – $2,800
- Energy efficient – Nest thermostats (upstairs and downstairs) in 2016
- Painted kitchen cabinets in 2015
- 5 burner stainless free standing Maytag gas range in 2013 – $526
- Stainless Whirlpool dishwasher in 2016 – $482
- Stainless Whirlpool microwave in 2017 – $215
- Remodeled master bath shower, faucets, ceiling fan in 2010 – $750
- Kid and pet friendly laminate flooring in formal living, formal dining and den in 2009 – $4,778
- Fence in 2010 – $3,960
- Easy maintenance – Leaf guard gutters in 2010 – $7,144
The details: built in 1993 with 2,520 square feet of living space on a 8,658 square foot lot with a formal dining room, formal living room, den, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and located in the sought after Klein school district and zoned to the new Klein Cain High School which opens its doors for students for the first time for the 2017-2018 school year.
For a private viewing of 9610 Bavaria Dr or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.