511 Willow Wisp Cir Spring TX 77388
511 Willow Wisp Cir Spring, TX 77388 in Devonshire Woods MLS: 77505948
SOLD with MULTIPLE OFFERS
List Price – $220,000
Established subdivision, convenient location, quiet culdesac street, zoned to sought after Klein school district, lovingly cared for by its original owners, and OVER $105,000 in UPDATES / UPGRADES within the last 10 years describes 511 Willow Wisp Circle in Spring Texas.
Located in the established Devonshire Woods neighborhood which has an extensive array of amenities including a 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, picnic tables, and a 4+ acre fishing lake. Numerous community events are planned throughout year including Easter Bunny in the park, 4th of July celebration, and an evening with Santa. The annual HOA fee is a low $488.
Spend less time in traffic and more time with your family – 511 Willow Wisp Cir offers quick access to I45, Hardy Toll Rd, the Grand Parkway, IAH airport, major oil gas employers of Exxon Mobil and Southwestern Energy, grocery stores, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Elegant and timeless custom Plantation shutters (Louverwood) in 2012 – $3,284
- 2 story wood panel den with soaring brick fireplace and gas logs – Close your eyes and imagine a tall Christmas tree in the corner of the den next to a roaring fire in the fireplace.
- Formal dining room repainted in 2016.
- Chair rail in formal dining room
- Extensive crown molding in entry, formal dining room, kitchen, breakfast area, den, master bedroom, hallway, and all secondary bedrooms.
- Updated light fixtures
- Lever door handles
- Walk-in closets – Extensive storage through-out
- Upgraded wet bar with granite counters, replaced sink and faucet in 2016 – $1,580
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Secluded, king size master bedroom with crown molding and plantation shutters.
- His and Hers walk-in closets
- Ceiling fan
- In 2016, the master bathroom was updated. Updates made were repainting of walls, framing of mirror, replacement of faucet and towel bar fixtures, installation of decorative hardware, granite counters, and rectangle under-mount sinks. – $1,930
- Double sink vanity with knee space / make up area.
- Tub and large, separate shower
- Frosted glass window offers privacy while providing natural light
- Linen closet
Kitchen was UPDATED and UPGRADED in 2009 – $37,771:
- Enlarged Island to accommodate seating at one end
- Recessed can lighting
- 16X16 floor tile laid on a diagonal in kitchen and breakfast area
- Dimmable under cabinet lighting – 16 puck lights. Illuminates the work area and highlights the backsplash
- Brick mosaic tile backsplash
- Giallo Ornamental Granite counters with waterfall edge
- Under-counter stainless sink makes kitchen cleaning a breeze. Clean off the counter directly into the sink.
- Kitchen sink window looks out over beautiful planter box.
- Gooseneck faucet with pull-down faucet with a single handle for easy control and use
- Original cabinets were removed and replaced with custom cabinets by Smartwood Cabinets. Storage, storage, storage …. upper cabinets, lower cabinets, and numerous drawers will house all of your dishes, pots & pans
- Pull-out spice rack – quickly grab the right spice to bring out the flavor in your cooking
- Lazy Susan – provides easy access to an otherwise hard to reach storage area
- Appliance cabinet – keeps appliances out of sight AND within easy reach
- Sleek decorative hardware
High-end stainless kitchen appliances were installed in 2009 – $6,935
- Bosch Evolution 800 series dishwasher (Energy Star) has two pumps that minimize noise and vibration and is virtually silent. NSF Certified – eliminates 99.9% of bacteria
- Electrolux 36” hybrid induction cooktop with 5 burners (2 induction/3 radiant elements), electronic touch controls, and an easy to clean cooktop surface.
- The cooktop uses professional level performance technology to boil water in just 90 seconds.
- Induction cooktops automatically adapt to different cookware sizes providing consistent heating on all pots and pans and improved cooking results.
- Induction cooking generates heat directly in the cooktop instead of the surrounding surface making it easier to clean and safer than traditional gas or electric cooktops.
- Cooktop is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Electrolux 36” designer glass and stainless steel island mount hood
- Four speed, 600 CFM fans.
- Four halogen lights provide bright illumination of the cooktop surface
- Auto start heat sensor – if the hood senses sufficient heat, it will automatically turn on to a medium fan speed to ensure proper ventilation.
- Stainless steel filters for that dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- KitchenAid 30” combination microwave/wall oven
- The Even-Heat True Convection System provides consistent heat throughout the oven for even cooking on all three racks.
- Soften ice cream or melt butter in your microwave with the soften and melt cycles
- Easy cleanup – self-cleaning system with variable time selection
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Therma-Tru Mahogany Front door with 2 sidelites installed in 2014 – $5,166
- Roof (Elk 30-year composition shingles with stain guard and ridge vents) installed in 2009 – $9,750
- Hardiplank and vinyl double pane windows installed in 2008—$20,659 (50 year transferable warranty). Tip-in windows for easy cleaning.
- East and South side sections of fence replaced and stained in Metal gate installed in 2009. Fence replacements and gate installation – $2,460
- Vinyl shutters in 2014- $477
- Gutters with leaf guards installed in 2009—$2,280
- North – South exposure – more energy efficient
- Meticulously manicured landscaping
- Energy Star kitchen appliances
- Water heater replaced in 2012
- Trane XT—80 gas furnace installed in 2016—$3,621
- Trane 14 SEER condenser & evaporator coil installed in 2013—$9,916. Replaced and redesigned duct work and added a dual zone control (2 thermostats). New drain pan, float switch.
The details: built in 1979 with 2,336 square feet of living space on a 7,767 square foot lot with a formal dining room, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Oversized 2 car garage and located in the sought after Klein school district.
For a private viewing of 511 Willow Wisp Circle Spring TX 77388 or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.