16119 Charterstone Dr Houston TX
16119 Charterstone Dr Houston, TX 77070 in Majestic Oaks MLS: 74522074
List Price – $220,000
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION …. Quick access to HWY249, CHI St. Luke’s hospital, HP and Noble Energy campuses and the 80-acre Kickerillo-Mischer Preserve with 1.7 miles of paved trails around a fishing lake. Walking distance to Vintage Park, Whole Foods, and a plethora of dining options. Less than 1/2 mile to 2 community parks and swimming pool
Features / benefits:
- Wooded lot provides plenty of shade and shelter from the summer heat
- Long driveway offers additional off-street parking and place for kids to ride bikes
- Crown molding in formal living/study and formal dining room
- Chair rails in formal dining room and 2 secondary bedrooms
- Bay windows in kitchen and master bedroom
- Lots of natural light. Layout has a feeling of openness.
- Large kitchen with upgraded stainless appliances, decorative hardware, expansive counters, pull-out drawers, and walk-in pantry with door activated light switch.
- Spacious den with sloped ceiling and expansive wall that accommodates a big screen tv
- Fireplace with gas logs.
- Ceiling fans
- Large King-sized master bedroom with room with bay window and sitting area. HUGE walk-in closet that you won’t mind sharing.
- Master bathroom with relaxing Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double sink vanity, and medicine cabinet.
- Downstairs laundry room with large storage cabinet to house cleaning supplies and bulk purchases.
- Neutral beige / taupe wall color in numerous rooms coordinates with just about every decorating style
- Craft room / air conditioned storage room (12×11) located off of game room.
- 4-side brick on 1st floor – low maintenance
- Quiet backyard – relax on the back patio and listen to the birds
- Zoned AC – keep cooling cost low
- Sprinkler system
- Twice weekly trash service INCLUDED in low annual HOA fee of $450.
Recent updates / upgrades:
- Roof (30 year composite shingles) replaced in 2017 – $11,000
- Majority of interior walls painted neutral color, baseboards painted, modern vinyl flooring installed in kitchen, breakfast area, and master bathroom, hardi-plank installed on east and north sides of chimney, kitchen cabinets repainted, new light fixtures in 2017 – $20,000
- Replaced kitchen drawer handles – 2017
- 5 burner stainless free standing GE Profile gas range (large oval fifth burner is ideal for a griddle to make cheese sandwiches or pancakes) – 2012
- Stainless GE Profile convection/microwave (Convection cooking allows you to use microwave for baking and browning in addition to heating food)- 2012
- Stainless Maytag dishwasher (energy saver and extra quiet) – 2012
- Garage door opener replaced – 2014
- Back fence replaced – 2014
View video of 16119 Charterstone Dr Houston TX 77070
The details: built in 1994 with 2,898 square feet of living space on a 6,300 square foot lot with a formal dining room, formal living room/study, den, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, game room, craft / storage room and located in the sought after Klein school district and zoned to the new Klein Cain High School which opens its doors for students for the first time for the 2017-2018 school year.
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.