9806 Audubon Park Dr Spring, TX 77379
9806 Audubon Park Dr | Spring | TX | 77379 in Gleannloch Farms
List Price – $430,000
Convenient location with quick access to Grand Parkway, HWY249, grocery, and restaurants. Executive 2 story in the Manor section of the sought after master planned golf course community of Gleannloch Farms. Dramatic 2 story entry with luxurious marble floors, double crown molding, archways, and a sweeping staircase. Flowing, functional and open floor plan with large room sizes. Comfortable den with expansive views of the private, outdoor oasis with a saltwater swimming pool, waterfall and spa. Large kitchen with GE Profile stainless appliances, expansive solid surface counters and an abundance of quality, Kent Moore cabinets. Private master retreat with tranquil pool views. Three upstairs bedrooms each with direct access to a bathroom. Large game room wired for surround sound. Numerous energy efficient features including tankless water heaters, radiant attic barrier, and whole house standby generator. Zoned to the award winning Klein schools and the new Klein Cain High School that will be opening its doors to students for the first time in August 2017.
The functional floor plan has both formals, a study, 4 bedrooms (master bedroom – 1st floor, 3 bedrooms – 2nd floor), game room, and 3 full bathrooms of which one is a Jack n Jill.
- Plantation Shutters
- High ceilings with a 2 story entry, 2 story formal living room and a 2 story den
- Marble flooring in entry and formal living room
- Wood flooring
- Plush, frieze carpet installed in 2017 for $4,700
- Crown molding and double crown molding. Picture frame molding. Chair rail
- Archways and art niches
- Study with wall of built-ins and access to entry and hallway
- Remote controlled gas log fireplace is flanked by built-in bookcases.
- Plush, frieze carpet – 2017
- Luxurious, custom curtains
- All bedrooms have direct access to a full bathroom.
- Jack in Jill bathroom
- Walk-in closets
- Large utility room with utility sink.
- Large game room is wired for surround sound
- Water softener installed approximately 2010. Water pressure booster
- Chef’s kitchen with quality, Kent Moore cabinets that provide that provide an immense amount of storage.
- Expansive solid surface counters offer plenty of space for backing and food prep.
- GE Profile stainless appliances installed in 2017 for $5,000
- Island with gas cooktop and downdraft
- Built-in microwave and oven.
- Built-in desk is a great spot for bill paying, quick look up of a recipe, or as a drop zone
- (2) Walk-in pantries – provides storage for the bulk purchases.
- Butlers pantry between kitchen and formal with glass inserts in the upper cabinets.
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Secluded, king sized master bedroom with coffered ceiling and double crown molding has tranquil views of the pool and tropical landscaping.
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Luxurious, custom drapes.
- Expansive GRANITE vanity with 2 under-mount rectangle sinks – 2017 for $2,180
- Medicine cabinets for handy storage of everyday items.
- Large, separate shower
- Seamless glass shower surround – 2017 for $1,760
- Deep, Jacuzzi tub to relax and rejuvenate.
- Updated light fixtures and towel bars – 2017
- Exterior door to backyard and pool area for a secret midnight swim
- Walk-in closet with built-in storage.
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Elegant, Herringbone pattern brick front walkway
- Recently refinished 8 foot mahogany front door with sidelites
- Roof (30 year composition shingle) replaced in 2009
- 4 side brick on first floor offers low maintenance.
- Wood fence (all sides) replaced in 2017 – $7,500
- Sprinkler system helps to keep the lawn a lush green all summer long
- Expansive flagstone patio with
- Covered patio with 2 ceiling fans and stereo speakers
- Outdoor kitchen
- Battery and remote controlled electronic wrought iron driveway gate
- Standby generator provides power for the entire house – Never be without power
- Radiant attic barrier in house and garage
- (2) Tankless water heaters installed in 2006 – Never run out of hot water.
- Ceiling fans.
- A/C units replaced 2010
- Furnace replaced 2010
- Saltwater pool with a depth of 10 feet at its deepest point
- Tranquil waterfalls
- Tropical landscaping
Located in The Manor section of the sought after master planned golf community of Gleannloch Farms. Extensive array of community amenities including lakes with fishing, boat rental, neighborhood pools, splash pad, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, picnic tables, exercise facility, off leash dog park, and an equestrian center.
The details: built in 2001 with 4,050 square feet of living space on a 10,818 square foot lot with a formal dining room, formal living room, study, game room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 car detached garage, covered patio, outdoor kitchen, saltwater pool with waterfall, spa and located in the award winning Klein school district and zoned to the Klein Cain High School that’s opening its doors to students for the first time in August 2017.
For a private viewing of 9806 Audubon Park Dr or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District or per seller.