28310 Peper Hollow Ln Spring TX 77386
List Price – $275,000
OPEN HOUSE – SUNDAY, November 19, 2017 from 2 to 4 PM
Spend less time driving and more time living – Jump on the Grand Parkway for a quick commute to work and on the way home swing by HEB to pick up groceries. If you don’t feel like cooking, Crust Pizza, Panera Bread, Chick-fil-A, and Akashi Sushi are all ready to serve you.
Located in the master planned and family friendly community of Spring Trails with a 10 mile hike and bike trail and zoned to sought after Conroe schools including Broadway Elementary (GreatSchools Rating – 10) located inside the subdivision and the new Grand Oaks High School that will be opening its doors to students for the first time in August 2018.
Built by respected builder, Darling Homes, the home combines a functional floor plan of a study, formal dining room, 4 bedrooms (master bedroom – 1st floor, 3 bedrooms – 2nd floor), game room, and 3.5 bathrooms with beautiful and sleek finishes of wood floors, crown molding, wrought iron balusters, marble subway tile, silestone counters, stainless appliances, farm house sink, and cool gray walls.
You are going to LOVE living in this home … entertaining in this home … and coming Home to it every night.
- Grand 2 story entry with tile flooring and decorative inserts
- Wrought iron balusters
- Open floor plan
- Wood flooring in formal dining room, study and den
- Extensive crown molding
- Soft gray wall color – the “new neutral”
- Study with closet to help keep the clutter under control
- Corner fireplace with gas connections and slate tile surround
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Big laundry room
- Large game room
- Whole house water filter / softener
- (2) Water Heaters replaced in 2015
- Replaced circuit breaker box
- Extensive storage including decked attic space
- Computer nook between master bedroom and utility room with built-in cabinets
- Chef’s kitchen with numerous cabinets and drawers that provide that provide an immense amount of storage.
- Glass insert cabinets to showcase your favorite glassware
- Expansive solid surface counters offer plenty of space for baking and food prep.
- Undercabinet task lighting and over the cabinet lighting that brightens the kitchen with soft light
- Stainless gas cooktop
- Gooseneck faucet allows you to precisely direct the flow of water
- Sleek stainless farm house sink with apron front (the largest of pots will fit in this sink)
- Striking and modern marble subway tile backsplash
- Decorative hardware pulls and handles
- Built-in microwave and oven.
- wine refrigerator
- Walk-in pantry
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Secluded, king sized master bedroom with cool to the touch and easy to clean tile flooring
- Soothing “spa-like” master bathroom with modern finishes
- His and Hers vanities with silestone counters, contemporary plumbing fixtures, and marble backsplash
- Large linen closet
- Deep garden tub is perfect for a relaxing soak
- Walk-in closet with built-in storage
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Striking brick and stone front elevation
- Landscaped backyard – trees provide privacy
- 4 side brick on first floor offers low maintenance.
- Sprinkler system helps to keep the lawn a lush green all summer long
- Expansive patio with covered and non-covered areas
- 3 car tandem garage
- Radiant attic barrier
- Ceiling fans
- Dual-zoned A/C
- Digital thermostat
- Solar screens
Located in the master planned community of Spring Trails with a 10 mile hike and bike natural trail system, recreation center, swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts, and over 400 acres dedicated to preservation.
The details: built by Darling Homes in 2005 with 3,003 square feet of living space on a 8,488 square foot lot with a formal dining room, study, game room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 car tandem garage, covered patio, and located in the sought after Conroe School District and zoned to the new Grand Oaks High School that will be opening its doors to students for the first time in August 2018.
For a private viewing of 28310 Peper Hollow Ln or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage per appraisal district