10823 Harston Dr Tomball TX 77375
10823 Harston Dr Tomball TX 77375 in Ashford Place
Listed at $180,000
SOLD with multiple offers
Spend less time driving and more time living jump on HWY 249 or the Grand Parkway for a quick commute to downtown Houston, IAH airport, or the Woodlands. Entertainment and numerous dining are located within minutes at Vintage Park.
Stunning 1 story with lots of natural light and an open floorplan that lives larger than its actual square footage. Beautiful kitchen with solid surface counters, island, gas range, 42” cabinets, and an entertaining bar that’s perfect when entertaining a crowd. HUGE den with wood like tile flooring is just the place for your oversized comfy furniture. The split floor plan provides privacy to the king sized master bedroom. Located at the back of the house the master bedroom is quiet retreat.
Expand your living with the outdoor living spaces. Covered front porch and a covered back patio. Private backyard.
Spend less money on utilities with 10823 Harston Drive’s energy efficient and low maintenance features including tech shield / radiant barrier, double pane windows, water softener, and north – south sun exposure.
- Open floor plan
- High ceilings
- Lots of natural light
- Custom window treatments
- Crown molding
- Large den with wide wall for big screen tv and luxurious, easy care wood tile flooring
- Lighted art niche
- Epoxy coated garage floor
- Numerous 42 inch cabinets – a place for everything and everything in its place
- Expansive, Corian (solid surface) counters – easy to clean
- Tile backsplash
- Breakfast / Entertaining bar provides additional seating
- Gas range
- Window over kitchen sink offers natural light
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Split floor plan and located at the back of the house provides for a private master retreat
- King sized master bedroom
- Separate shower with tile surround
- Relaxing Garden tub
- Double sink vanity
- Walk-in closet
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Expand your living to the outdoors – covered front porch and covered back patio.
- Private backyard
- Front gutters
- All 3 sides of fence and gate replaced in 2019
- Tech shield / radiant attic barrier
- Water softener – spend less money on detergent and less time cleaning hard water stains
- Digital thermostat
- Double pane windows
- A/C replaced in 2015
- Ceiling fans
- North – South exposure
Community playground. Zoned to highly acclaimed Klein schools. Short walk to Blackshear Elementary. Zoned to sought after Klein Cain.
The details: built in 2007 by Castlerock Communities with 1,349 square feet of living space on a 5,245 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car garage
For a private viewing of 10823 Harston Drive Tomball TX or
Jill Wente, Realtor at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.