Our Credentials …….. and how they benefit YOU!
- Technology – We continually seek new ways to leverage the latest technology to further expose our sellers listings to potential buyers and to communicate more efficiently and effectively with our clients in the manner they prefer.
- Marketing and Advertising – Over 99% of buyers use the Internet to search for homes for sale. We employ advanced Internet techniques to generate online interest and demand for the houses listed with us. But getting the listing where the buyers are is only half the battle. Now you have to attract the buyers and entice them to view and buy the house. Our experience in successfully marketing via the Internet and direct mail will attract “Right Buyers” to your house and deliver you the highest return.
- Education – We believe that every day provides a learning opportunity. Whether it be in the form of formal education or be evaluating how the latest government mandated changed will impact our clients or by attending a webinar on Social Media Marketing to identify new opportunities to expose our sellers homes to more potential buyers or by previewing a new home community to become knowledgeable with the builders products, all are forms of everyday learning. Knowledge that we put to work for you.
- Negotiation Skills – Whether you are buying or selling a home, you are probably dealing with your largest investment and as such it demands the skills of a Realtor® with a successful track record in negotiations. We apply the negotiation techniques learned through formal training, the skills obtained from negotiating multi-million dollar contracts during our prior professional careers, coupled with the skills we have honed handling the delicate and emotional negotiations of buying or selling a home. It is this combination of training and experience that we will put to use to produce a favorable outcome of your real estate transactions.
Although we receive our fair share of awards including:
- Houston Five Star Real Estate Agent in 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2012 based upon overall client satisfaction (less than 3% of real estate agents)
- Top Production Units – 2014 BHG Gary Greene Champions Office
- BH&G Silver Award in 2015 – Top 15% of all Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Agents
- BH&G Gold Award in 2014 – Top 5% of all Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Agents
- BH&G Platinum Award in 2013
- Leading Edge Award – Top 5% of all Prudential Real Estate Agents in the U.S. in 2010 and 2011
- Gary Greene’s Top 20 Realtors for the month
- Honor Society Award- Top 11% in 2009
We believe real estate is not about awards and recognition. It is only about one thing and that is serving the needs of YOU, our clients. Our goal is to earn your trust and your referrals.
Jill Wente – Realtor® with Better Homes and Gardens | Gary Greene, Licensed Realtor® since 2003, Representing Sellers and Buyers, CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert), CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), eCertified, CHMS (Certified Home Marketing Specialist), Relocation Certified with Brookfield, Lexicon, and Cartus Relocation, Google+, B.S. in Accounting from EIU.
Jill has an extensive background in both accounting and marketing (direct mail and Internet). Her effective negotiating skills coupled with her focus and attention to detail will insure that you have a highly favorable and trouble free real estate transaction. Jill’s prior life experiences at the executive management level of both marketing and Internet related companies provides you with a unique perspective, a high level of organization, and a diversified knowledge base capable of meeting all your real estate requirements.
Rick Ratchford – Realtor® with Better Homes and Gardens | Gary Greene. Licensed Realtor® since 2003, MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert), CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), eCertified, e-Pro, Cartus Relocation Certified, Exclusive Buyers Agent
Rick works exclusively with buyers as a Buyer’s Agent. He patiently listens to his clients needs and helps them find the right house that he knows they will love calling “Home”. He knows the area, the subdivisions, the homes, and the builders. He is a skillful negotiator, who works diligently to secure the best price and contract terms for his buyers. Rick is the driving force behind the customer experience on www.DiscoverSpringTexas.com. His fascination with and passion for technology keeps us on the leading edge as he continually works towards achieving a balance of personal touch and technology.
Rick Ratchford and Jill Wente are full-time Realtors® with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene. Gary Greene Realtors has the distinction of being the longest existing real estate firm in the city of Houston (over 50 years). Gary Greene Realtors lists and sells more homes than any other broker in the Houston area. Learn more about Better Homes and Gardens | Gary Greene Realtors. In addition to being working partners, Rick Ratchford and Jill Wente are husband and wife.
What do Jill and Rick’s real estate clients have to say about their experiences? Read the reviews on Google+, Trulia, Zillow, Linkedin, and Houston Association of Realtors websites. More testimonials are available by clicking on the View Rating Report below.
Call (281) 804-8626 and let us know how we may help you.