Spring Texas Real Estate Market finishes 2014 on a high note
What a year! 2014 was the best residential real estate year in the history of Spring Texas. Single family home sales were UP. Home prices were UP. Sales price per square foot was UP. Sales Price to List Price was UP. Average Days on Market was DOWN. Months of Inventory was DOWN.
- Home sales increased 2.7%
- Average sales price increased 11.3%
- Median sales price increased 9.7%
- Sales price per sqft increased 13%
- Sales price to list price was 98%. 2013 sales price to list price was 97%
- Average days on market was 49. Nine days fewer than 2013
- Months of inventory was 2.4. Down from 2013 months of inventory of 2.9.
It was a GOOD YEAR to be a Spring Texas home seller as your house sold in less time and for more money.
Not only did our Broker, Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene have its best year, it also earned several number 1 rankings in the Houston Association of Realtors MLS Ranking.
2014 BHGRE Gary Greene (according to Houston Association of Realtors)
- #1 in listings taken. – 23% more than the next highest real estate company
- #1 in listings SOLD!
- #1 in total transactions SOLD!
- #1 in dollar volume SOLD!
If you are planning on selling your Spring Texas home in 2015, give us a call at 281.804.8626. Let us show you why so many home sellers turn to Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene when its time to sell.
We LOVE what we do and it shows. Find out what our customers have to say.
The data represented is from the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University and the Houston Association of Realtors MLS for single family existing homes in Area 13. Area 13 covers a large geographic area stretching from I45 to Hwy 249 to Beltway 8 to Spring Cypress. –