14103 Pollux Ct, Tomball, TX 77375
14103 Pollux Ct Tomball TX 77375 in North Star Estates MLS: 49645593
List Price – $365,000
You may never want to leave the backyard – The resort style backyard has a custom designed beach entry pool with flagstone coping, 3 waterfalls, spa, fire pit, and an expansive patio for entertaining, lounging, and dining.
14103 Pollux Ct is conveniently located within minutes of HWY 249, FM 2978 and historic downtown Tomball. The stately home with its automatic driveway gate and 3 car oversized detached garage sits on a large (OVER 1/3 acre) CULDESAC and private (backs to a GREENBELT) lot
- Open floor plan
- Crown molding
- High ceilings
- Wrought iron balusters
- Plush Shaw Frieze carpet installed in 2016 – $3,500
- Wide plank engineered hardwoods grace the floors of the entry, formal dining, formal living, den and master bedroom.
- fireplace with gas logs
- Long wall in den accommodates a large entertainment center or big screen tv
- Kitchen with solid surface counters, stainless appliances, built-in microwave and oven, 42 inch cabinets, island, cooktop (gas connections are available), under cabinet lighting, large pantry and a built-in desk.
- Updated light fixtures
- Split floor plan – master bedroom tucked away at the back of the house on the first floor
- Master bath with his and hers vanities, relaxing corner Jacuzzi tub, glass block window, separate shower, and sleek slate flooring installed in 2015 – $3,500
- Extensive storage – All bedrooms have walk-in closets
- Jack n Jill upstairs bathroom
- All secondary bedrooms have direct access to a bathroom
- Fruit bearing Peach and Lime trees
- Low tax rate – NO MUD TAX
Energy Efficient and easy maintenance:
- Roof replaced in 2015 (30 year composition shingle) – $16,000
- Double pane windows
- Ceiling fans
- Programmable thermostat
- Sprinkler system
- Brick and hardi exterior
- Majority of fence replaced in 2015 – $8,000
- Virtually maintenance free pool – no hoses, no equipment. In-floor pool cleaner has a system of pop-up heads on the floor of the pool that rise and spray in sequence directing debris towards the deep end to be sucked up by the drains
The details: built in 1999 with 3,558 square feet of living space on a 16,733 square foot lot with a study, formal dining room, formal living room, game room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3 car detached garage, tropical backyard with pool, spa, fire pit, and zoned to Tomball schools of Tomball elementary, Tomball Jr High, and Tomball High School.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Call 281.804.8626 for
a private viewing of 14103 Pollux Ct Tomball TX 77375 or
Jill Wente, Realtor®
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.