5903 Glen Lief Ct, Spring, TX 77379
List Price of $290,000
Location: Convenient to I45, Grand Parkway, grocery, retail, restaurants, and entertainment.
Lot characteristics: Corner lot provides space from neighbors. Culdesac street offers low traffic in front of the house. Close to neighborhood park and swimming pool – leave the car in the garage and walk the mere 500 feet to play on the playground.
Built in 2011 by Chesmar, an energy efficient and green certified builder, the 2-story home has a striking brick and stucco elevation. Interior architectural details include archways, art niches, coffered ceilings, rounded corners, and high ceilings.
Functional and open floor plan:
- Study – located at the front of house and away from the main living areas offers a quiet place to work.
- Formal dining room – located off of the entry with direct access to a butlers pantry and the kitchen for easy serving.
- Kitchen – open to the den for an unobstructed flow of conversation. A large island offers plenty of prep space for meal preparation and space for casual dining. Lots of cabinet space for kitchen essentials and gadgets.
- Den – has a long wall to accommodate a large entertainment center or big screen tv. It’s spacious size comfortably hosts a big sectional or oversized furniture.
- Master bedroom – tucked away at the back of the house offering seclusion. The master bedroom comfortably houses king size furniture. The master bathroom has a double sink vanity and his and hers walk-in closets.
- Utility – measuring 10×6 the utility area has room for a freezer or additional fridge.
- Game room – a place where fun will be had and a mess can exist out of sight.
- Media room – located off the game room with a double door entry is a media room. The space can also function as a craft area or play room or music room or air conditioned storage.
- Secondary Bedrooms – 2 of the upstairs secondary bedrooms have a shared bath between them.
- Storage – There’s lots of it. ALL bedrooms have walk-in closets, large walk-in kitchen pantry, underneath stair storage, linen closets, and utility room cabinets.
You will LOVE the luxurious finishes that 5903 Glen Lief has been outfitted with including:
- hand scraped hickory wood floors in entry, formal dining room, and den.
- 18 inch tiles in warm earth tone colors in the kitchen, master bath, 1/2 bath, and utility.
- Granite counters in the kitchen and ALL (3) full bathrooms.
- Crown molding
- 5 inch baseboards
- Wrought iron spindles
- Stone mantel gas fireplace
- 42 inch Maple kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
Whether your personal style is modern, traditional, or eclectic, the home’s neutral wall color of Kilim Beige will complement it.
Extend your living space to the outdoors – Enjoy a morning cup of coffee on the covered, brick front porch. In the evening, you will enjoy dining out the expansive brick paver patio. Approximately $6,000 was spent on a brick paver expansion of the patio that increased the patio’s size to accommodate areas for grilling, dining, and gathering.
Energy Efficient (low monthly utility bills):
- Energy Star Certified
- High efficiency 15 SEER HVAC system
- Honeywell programmable thermostat
- R-13 wall insulation and R-38 blown in attic insulation
- Double pane Low-E vinyl windows (tilt-in for easy cleaning)
- High efficiency gas water heater
- Tech Shield / radiant attic barrier
- North – South exposure
Easy maintenance: 4 side brick on first floor, gutters, and a full yard sprinkler system.
Community: Villages of Senterra Lakes has numerous community amenities including lakes with walking trails, clubhouse, swimming pool, playground, tennis courts, and picnic tables.
The details: Built in 2011 with 3,495 square feet of living space on a 7,987 square foot lot with a study, formal dining room, game room, media room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 car garage, and located in Klein school district.
For a private viewing of 5903 Glen Lief Court Spring TX 77379 or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.