6319 Hunter Creek Dr Spring TX 77386
6319 Hunter Creek Dr Spring TX 77386 in Benders Landing Estates
List Price – $330,000
Build your dream home on a prime 1.7 acre lot with nearly 500 ft of waterfront in the exclusive community of Benders Landing Estates.
6319 Hunter Creek Drive Spring TX 77386 features:
- CULDESAC lot.
- Wooded lot
- Large 1.7 acre lot
- Nearly 500 ft of waterfront looking out onto a 39 acre lake
- Space between neighbors with 15 ft drainage easement on left side of lot – guarantees a minimum of 30 ft between you and the neighbor.
- Convenient location with quick access to major thoroughfares, retail, dining, and entertainment
- Zoned to the acclaimed Conroe School District and zoned to the Grand Oaks High School which will be opening in the fall of 2018
- Low real estate tax rate – NO MUD tax
- Resort level community amenities including walking trails, fishing, exercise facilities, and clubhouse.
- Build on your timeframe. – No build time restrictions.
With quick access to the Grand Parkway, the Hardy Toll Rd, and the Woodlands, Benders Landing Estates is a great location for people who work at the IAH airport or in The Woodlands medical complex or at one of the many nearby major oil and gas campuses including Exxon Mobil, Southwestern Energy, and Anadarko.
Retail development on the east side of I45 up and down the Grand Parkway has been booming over the last year. You can now pick up groceries on your way home from work at HEB or Walmart or soon at Kroger which is currently under construction. Dining options have also been expanding with the openings of Panera Bread, Crust Pizza Co, a sports bar, Chinese, Sushi and Mexican restaurants. Entertainment development is also in the works with a YMCA under construction and land confirmed for a movie theater.
Located within walking distance of 6319 Hunter Creek Dr are Benders Landing Estates numerous community amenities including tennis and basketball courts, baseball and soccer fields, walking trails, fitness center with an adjoining playroom for children, swimming pool and splash pad, clubhouse with a large meeting and banquet room available for residents to rent, four large lakes for fishing from the shore line or in a canoe or paddleboat.
Questions about deed restrictions or lot size minimums?
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per MCAD-TX.org.