2806 Sandleigh Dr Spring TX 77388
Listed at $240,000
SUPER CONVENIENT location with quick access to I45, Hardy Toll road, Grand Parkway, the Woodlands, and Exxon Mobil and HP campuses. Groceries, restaurants, entertainment, shopping – What you want and what you need is all available within 5 miles.
Located on a quiet street and built by respected builder, Pulte sits this 1-story that boasts an open concept floor plan, high ceilings, an abundance of natural light, and beautiful finishes. Designed for outdoor living the private backyard has an expansive back patio.
- Elegant, beveled glass front door and sidelight – 2018 – $2,575
- Open floor plan
- Extended entry with coffered ceiling
- Crown molding
- High ceilings – 12 ft ceiling in den
- Tile flooring in main living area and game room
- Stacked stone fireplace surround with gas connections.
- Wood tile (laid on a diagonal) in formal dining room installed in 2012
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Extensive storage – (3) storage closets. Walk-in closets
- Plush carpet installed in all bedrooms in 2017
- Utility room and garage repainted in 2018
- Large utility room
- Decorative rods and curtains
- Secondary bathroom with commode and shower separated from sink area.
- Security system
- Chef’s kitchen with numerous 42 inch Maple cabinets and pull out cabinet organizers
- Sleek, Silestone counters
- Built-in desk / coffee bar
- Stainless steel appliances with a built-in oven and microwave (replaced in 2017)
- Gas cook top
- Single bowl stainless sink – easy to wash the large pots
- Decorative hardware knobs and handles
- Kitchen island trimmed with stunning stacked stone
- Walk-in pantry
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Large king sized master bedroom with HUGE walk-in master closet (11×6) that’s big enough to share.
- Decorative framed mirror
- Decorative hardware handles
- Separate shower with seat
- Frosted glass window provides natural light and privacy
- Relaxing jacuzzi tub
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Quiet street – last street in subdivision
- Majestic, mature Oak trees
- Extensive front landscaping
- Striking brick elevation
- 4 side brick – easy maintenance
- Private backyard – no towering 2 stories
- Sprinkler system helps to keep the lawn a lush green all summer long installed in 2017
- Expansive patio measuring 25×13 is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Patio extended in 2017.
- East and West sides of fence replaced in 2017. North fence replaced in 2018.
- Full house gutters
- Environments for Living home
- Water Softener
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Digital thermostat
- Double pane windows
- North – South exposure
Numerous community amenities including 4+ acre lake, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables. Active Home Owners Association (HOA) with several organized community events including Easter Bunny in the Park and Santa Claus in the Park. LOW annual HOA fee of $488.
Zoned to the award winning Klein school district with bus service available to Lemm elementary, Schindewolf intermediate, and Klein Collins high school.
The details: built in 2004 by respected builder, Pulte Homes with 2,512 square feet of living space on a 7,559 sqft lot with a formal dining room, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, game room, 2 car garage, and zoned to the sought after Klein school district.
For a private viewing of 2806 Sandleigh Drive or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.