3018 Rusty Bridge Ct Spring TX 77386
Listed at $240,000
There are sooo many things to LOVE about this home! Location and schools – it’s a short walk to TOP RATED Kaufman elementary. Low traffic CULDESAC lot with a HUGE and private backyard. Long, covered brick porch that begs you to sit for a while. Beautiful architectural details including double crown molding, art niches, high ceilings, sloped ceilings. Extensive storage. Large kitchen with expansive counters and sleek, stainless appliances. Big den with a corner gas fireplace and wired for surround sound. Romantic master bedroom with a spa like master bathroom that includes a separate shower with spray body jets and a deep, relaxing tub. Large upstairs gameroom that is enclosed to control the noise level. Convenient location with quick access to I45, Grand Parkway, Hardy Toll Rd, and Exxon Mobil campus. Over 100 acres of neighborhood recreational amenities including miles of greenbelt trails, pocket playground parks, swimming pool and splashpad.
- Mahogany front door with beveled glass
- 2 story entry
- Open floor plan
- Art niches
- High ceilings. Sloped ceilings
- Extensive double crown molding. Chair rail. Picture frame moldings. Bead board
- Blinds. Ceiling fans. Recessed lighting
- Neutral wall colors – easily coordinates with numerous design styles
- Corner gas log fireplace
- Wired for surround sound
- Built-in shelving
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Large, upstairs game room with French doors with operational windows – options to shut out the noise or open the space to monitor activities
- Upstairs bathroom accessible via 2 hallways. Commode and shower area is separated from sink area so more than one person can get ready at the same time.
- Extensive storage: Decked attic space. Walk-in closets. Underneath stairs storage. Elfa shelving system in garage
- Abundance of 42 inch cabinets that provide that provide an immense amount of storage
- Decorative knobs and handles
- Expansive counters offer plenty of space for baking and food prep
- Breakfast / entertaining bar
- Tile backsplash
- Sleek, stainless appliances
- Gas range
- Large pantry
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Secluded, first floor king sized master bedroom
- Double crown molding
- Deep, garden tub is perfect for a relaxing soak
- Separate shower with seat and body spray jets
- Convenient magazine rack
- Large walk-in closet with built-in storage
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Long, inviting brick front porch
- Quiet CULDESAC location
- Private, landscaped backyard
- Double pane windows
- Programmable thermostats
- Sprinkler System
- Covered patio
Located in the amenity rich neighborhood of Imperial Oaks with over 100 acres of recreational amenities with neighborhood parks linked by a network of greenbelt trails, clubhouse, basketball and tennis courts, playgrounds, splashpad and swimming pool, nature preserves, soccer and T-ball fields.
The details: 2 story built in 2007 on CULDESAC lot with 2,565 square feet of living space on a 8,644 sqft lot with a formal dining room, game room, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, and located in the sought after Conroe School District and a short walk to the TOP RATED (Greatschools.org – 9 out of 10) Kaufman elementary.
For a private viewing of 3018 Rusty Bridge Ct or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Montgomery County Appraisal District.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.