3231 Crestbridge Ln Spring TX 77388
3231 Crestbridge Ln | Spring | TX | 77388 in Covington Bridge
Listed at $202,000
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, May 6th from 2 to 4 PM
MOVE-IN ready 2-story with light and bright open floor plan located in close knit community with quick access to I45, Exxon Mobil campus, and everyday needs. Short one block to neighborhood park. Zoned to award winning Klein schools. Major updates: Roof, A/C, Furnace, and Water Heater replaced within last year. Schedule a showing TODAY!!!
$3,000 closing costs assistance OR decorators allowance with full price offer
- Open floor plan
- Lots of natural light
- Luxurious crown molding on first floor
- Chair railing in formal dining room
- Beautiful wood laminate flooring in formal dining room and den installed in March 2018 – $3,329 per seller
- Large den with long wall for big screen tv / entertainment center. Corner fireplace with gas logs and Sherwin Williams accent paint
- Recessed lighting
- Large secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans, cable connections, and large closets
- Secondary bathroom with double sink vanity and linen closet
- Underneath stairs storage
- Downstairs 1/2 bath with pedestal sink
- Large kitchen with numerous cabinets
- Expansive counters
- Window over kitchen sink looks out onto large backyard
- Electric range. Gas connection available.
- Tile backsplash
- HUGE, WALK-IN pantry
- Refrigerator included
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- HUGE king sized master bedroom with large walk-in master closet (11×9) that’s big enough to share.
- Double sink vanity
- Tile floor
- Separate shower
- Garden tub
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Quiet street
- Short one block walk to neighborhood park
- 30- year composition shingle ROOF replaced in March 2018 – per seller
- Easy maintenance – brick and hardi-plank exterior
- Sprinkler system helps to keep the lawn a lush green all summer long
- Expansive OVERSIZED patio is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Full house gutters
- Flood lights
- 5 ton 14 SEER TRANE A/C and FURNACE replaced in June 2017 – $7,492 per seller
- Water Heater replaced in March 2018 – $1,129 per seller
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Digital Honeywell thermostat
- Storm door
- North – South exposure
Close knit community of approximately 200 homes. Neighborhood park with playground and walking trail. Two entrances (FM 2920 and Spring Cypress) offers quick access to major thoroughfares. LOW annual HOA fee of $445
Zoned to the award winning Klein school district with bus service available to Kreinhop elementary, Schindewolf intermediate, and Klein Collins high school.
The details: built in 2001 in Ryland with 2,310 square feet of living space on a 5,500 sqft lot with a formal dining room, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage, and zoned to the sought after Klein school district.
For a private viewing of 3231 Crestbridge Lane or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.