3310 Asbury Glen Ct Spring TX 77386
3310 Asbury Glen Ct | Spring | TX | 77386 in the Falls at Imperial Oaks
List Price – $315,000
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, August 5th from 2 to 4 PM
TOP 10 REASONS why you are going to fall in LOVE with 3310 Asbury Glen Ct. 1. Convenient location – close to shopping, restaurants, Grand Parkway, Exxon Mobil campus. 2. Master planned community of the Falls at Imperial Oaks – extensive array of amenities and organized activities. 3. TOP RATED schools – Birnham Elementary located inside the community and new Grand Oaks High School. 4. Culdesac street – quiet, low traffic street. 5. Outdoor living spaces – inviting covered porch and expansive back patio. 6. Beautiful finishes – luxurious wood floors, stacked stone wall surrounds corner fireplace, subway tile, stainless appliances, silestone counters 7. Open floor plan – kitchen, breakfast and den are a big open space. 8. Functional floor plan – 3 bedrooms with 2.5 baths on first floor and 1 bedroom with full bath and large game room on second floor. Large utility / mud room – 9. Energy Efficient – Energy Star home with radiant attic barrier. 10. 3 car across garage – easy in and out covered storage for 3 cars.
- Royal Walnut front door
- Open floor plan
- Luxurious 6.5″ hand scraped hickory wood graces the floors of the entry, study, formal dining room, den, kitchen and breakfast area – June 2018
- Art niche
- Coffered ceiling
- Crown molding
- Cool, gray/beige wall color
- Secluded study with glass french doors
- Corner fireplace with raised hearth and stone wall surround
- Den with built-in stereo speakers – 7.1 surround sound
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Ceiling fans
- Enlarged mud room / utility room
- Custom shades and drapes
- Decked attic space above the garage. Attic access available on both sides of game room
Chef’s Kitchen Features:
- Upgraded silestone counters with 1 1/2″ bullnose
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Maple, painted linen cabinets – Level 3 cabinet upgrade.
- Wired for undercabinet task lighting
- Window over stainless undermount kitchen sink
- Enclosed refrigerator cabinet with overhead cabinet
- Decorative hardware pulls and handles
- Pull out trash drawer
- Island with beautiful wood panels
- Subway tile backsplash
- Chandelier above island
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Split floor plan offers privacy to secluded, king sized master bedroom
- Bay window
- Crown molding
- Double sink vanity with cultured marble counter
- Framed mirror
- Deep tub with subway tile surround
- Separate shower with subway tile surround
- 18″ tile floor
- Large, walk-in closet with built-in shelves and underneath stairs storage
- Wired conduit for flat screen
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Located on quiet, culdesac street
- Covered front porch
- Striking brick front elevation
- Gas stub out on back patio
- 3 car across garage – easier access to garage space and more driveway space
- Extended covered back patio (27×9) – wired for 2 ceiling fans is where you are going to love spending your evenings.
- Energy Star home
- Radiant attic barrier
- Ceiling fans
- Digital thermostat
- LowE Vinyl windows
Numerous organized community activities and an extensive array of amenities including miles of walking trails, lakes, 2 pools, splashpad, clubhouse, tennis courts, and an off-leash dog park are just some of the reasons you are going to LOVE living in the Falls at Imperial Oaks.
Zoned to sought after Conroe school district and TOP RATED Birnham Woods (GreatSchool.org rating of 10 / 10) that’s located inside the community.
Convenient location: It’s a quick trip to pick up something for dinner at the neighborhood grocery stores of HEB and Kroger or if you aren’t in the mood for cooking there are several fast casual restaurants in the area including Chick fil-A and Crust Pizza. Drive a short 6 miles to the Woodlands Mall and Market Street to enjoy a day of shopping then dinner out at an upscale restaurant and end the night by attending a concert event at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The Grand Parkway (99) makes for a short 8.1 mile drive to the Exxon Mobil campus.
The details: built by David Weekley in 2014 with 2,781 square feet of living space on a 7,429 square foot lot witha formal dining room, study, game room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 car across garage covered patio, located in the sought after Conroe School District and zoned to the new Clark Intermediate and the new Grand Oaks High School that will be opening its doors to students for the first time in August 2018.
For a private viewing of 3310 Asbury Glen or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage per builder and per appraisal district.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.