2003 Medway Dr Spring TX 77386
2003 Medway Dr | Spring | TX | 77386 in master planned community, Imperial Oaks
Listed at $220,000
Open House: Sunday, July 15th from 2 pm to 4 pm
CONVENIENT LOCATION: Leave the car at home and walk just 1 block to dine at neighborhood restaurants and shop at the local grocery store. Close to I45 and Grand Parkway for a quick commute to work.
Located on a corner lot, the stately 2-story with commanding street presence was the builder’s former model home. Numerous architectural details with extensive built-ins, double crown molding, picture frame moldings, chair rail, double sided fireplace, wet bar, cedar lined ceiling in master closet, bay window, art niche, wine rack, and charming window box seat. Lots of natural light. Flowing floor plan. Spacious rooms. Extensive storage – large walk-in pantry. Plush, frieze carpet installed in 2018. Located in the amenity rich, master planned community of Imperial Oaks with over 100 acres of recreational amenities and zoned to the sought after Conroe School District.
- Mahogany front door with beveled glass
- 2 story entry
- Open floor plan
- Art niche
- High ceilings
- Sloped ceilings
- Crown molding. Chair rail. Picture frame moldings.
- Built-ins – bookcases and entertainment center
- Wet bar
- Ceiling fans
- Wood laminate flooring
- Double sided fireplace
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Large, upstairs game room with built-in bookcases and charming window box seat.
- 3 upstairs bedrooms with one bedroom having its own ensuite bathroom.
- Plush, frieze Shaw carpet installed in June 2018
- Abundance of cabinets that provide that provide an immense amount of storage
- Tile backsplash
- Built-in appliances
- Gas cook top
- Island with seating
- Daydream out the window while doing dishes in the sink
- Built-in wine storage above fridge
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Secluded, first floor king sized master bedroom
- Bay window with tranquil views of private backyard
- Exterior door to covered back patio
- Deep, jacuzzi tub is perfect for a relaxing soak
- His and Hers vanities
- Separate shower
- (2) Walk-in closet
- Cedar ceiling in master closet
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Mature landscaping
- Corner lot – one less neighbor
- Private backyard
- Wooded lot
- 4 side brick on first floor
- Sprinkler System
- Covered patio
Located in the amenity rich neighborhood of Imperial Oaks with over 100 acres of recreational amenities with neighborhood parks linked by a network of greenbelt trails, clubhouse, basketball and tennis courts, playgrounds, splashpad and swimming pool, nature preserves, soccer and T-ball fields.
The details: 2 story former model home built in 1992 on corner lot with 2,985 square feet of living space on a 8,640 sqft lot with a formal dining room, study, game room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, and located in the sought after Conroe School District and TOP RATED (Greatschools.org – 9 out of 10) Kaufman elementary.
For a private viewing of 2003 Medway Dr or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Montgomery County Appraisal District.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.