20122 Glen Lake Dr Spring TX 77388
Listed at $210,000
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, July 15th from 2 to 4 PM
SUPER CONVENIENT location with quick access to I45, Hardy Toll road, Grand Parkway, the Woodlands, Exxon Mobil and HP campuses. Groceries, restaurants, entertainment, shopping – What you want and what you need is all available within 5 miles.
Dynamite 1-story on large, CORNER lot built by respected builder, Pulte with an open concept floor plan, high ceilings, and lots of natural light. Dramatic formal dining room with crown molding, coffered ceiling, and tray lighting. Huge den accommodates sectional and oversized furniture. Cozy corner fireplace. Easy entertaining flow between formal dining, den, and kitchen. Chef’s kitchen with solid surface counters and sleek stainless appliances. Large utility/mud room. Private, king sized master bedroom with large walk-in closet. Zoned to award winning Klein school district. Numerous community amenities including catch and release fishing, swimming pool with splash pad, tennis and basketball courts.
- Open floor plan
- Crown molding
- High ceilings
- Bay window
- Coffered ceiling with tray lighting
- Corner fireplace with gas connections.
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Extensive storage – Walk-in closets
- Berber carpet
- Large utility / mud room with space for a freezer
- Decorative rods and custom drapery
- Glass door
- Secondary bedroom with direct access to bathroom
- Security system
- Garbage disposal – 2017
- Microwave – 2017
- Chef’s kitchen with numerous 42 inch Maple cabinets
- Sleek, Avanza counters with entertaining bar between kitchen and den
- Built-in desk / coffee bar
- GE Profile stainless steel appliances with a built-in oven and microwave
- Gas cook top
- Under cabinet windows provide natural light into the kitchen
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- A split floor plan and located at the back of the house provides for a private master retreat
- King sized master bedroom
- Double door entry into master bathroom
- Separate shower with seat
- Deep, relaxing garden tub
- Double sink vanity with lots of storage
- Linen closet
- Large, walk-in closet
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Quiet street – towards the back of the subdivision
- Corner lot – 1 less neighbor
- Manicured landscaping
- 4 side brick – easy maintenance
- Large backyard – plenty of room to entertain and for pets.
- Backyard faces East with the house shading the patio from the evening sun.
- Tubes in the wall – pest defense
- Environments for Living home
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Digital thermostat
- Double pane windows
- A/C replaced in 2017 – 14 SEER, 4 ton condenser – $5,200
Louetta Lakes / Oaks of Devonshire HOA has numerous community amenities including 4+ acre lake with catch and release fishing, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables. Active Home Owners Association (HOA) with several organized community events including Easter Bunny in the Park and Santa Claus in the Park. LOW annual HOA fee of $488.
Zoned to the award winning Klein school district with bus service available to Lemm elementary, Schindewolf intermediate, and Klein Collins high school.
The details: built in 2003 by respected builder, Pulte Homes with 2,042 square feet of living space on a 8,089 square foot corner lot with a formal dining room, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage.
For a private viewing of 20122 Glen Lake Dr Spring TX 77388 or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.