20010 Redwick Ct Spring TX 77388
Listed at $250,000
SUPER CONVENIENT location with quick access to I45, Hardy Toll road, Grand Parkway, the Woodlands, Exxon Mobil and HP campuses. Groceries, restaurants, entertainment, shopping – What you want and what you need is all available within 5 miles.
Tucked away on a quiet street in the Louetta Lakes subdivision and located across the street from a GREENBELT, sits this quality built 1-story home with a 2 car porte cochere. Open concept floor plan with high ceilings, crown molding, archways and lots of natural light. Functional and versatile floor plan with full bath between 2 secondary bedrooms and a study that could function as a 4th bedroom as it has a walk-in closet and direct access to 1/2 bath. Huge den accommodates sectional and oversized furniture and boasts warm wood floors and a cast stone gas fireplace. Large, Chef’s kitchen with an abundance of cabinets, island, and expansive silestone counters that provide lots of space for meal prep. Romantic king sized master bedroom with bay window, coffered ceiling, and crown molding. Spa like master bath with his and hers vanities, jacuzzi tub, and a large walk-in closet. A large utility room has space for the additional fridge.
A 2 car porte cochere provides additional covered parking and a side entry door offers easy access into the home. An expansive covered patio is shaded from the afternoon sun and is the spot to enjoy a glass of wine and entertain with friends. Energy efficient with tech shield and double pane windows keeps the utility bills low during the hottest of summers. Zoned to award winning Klein school district. Numerous community amenities including catch and release fishing, swimming pool with splash pad, tennis and basketball courts.
- Open floor plan
- Crown molding
- High ceilings
- Bay window
- Coffered ceiling
- Art niches
- Wood floors
- Cast stone fireplace with gas logs and one touch lighting
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Extensive storage – Walk-in closets
- Large utility with space for a freezer
- Secondary bedrooms with jack n jill bathroom
- Study with closet and direct access to half bathroom (could be a 4th bedroom)
- Security system
- Chef’s kitchen with numerous 42 inch cabinets that provide an immense amount of storage
- Decorative handles and knobs
- Beautiful silestone(solid surface) counters
- Sleek stainless appliances
- Built-in appliances
- Gas cook top
- Tile backsplash
- Undermount kitchen sink with goose neck faucet
- Recessed lighting
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- A split floor plan and located at the back of the house provides for a private master retreat
- King sized master bedroom
- Bay window
- Coffered ceiling
- Crown molding
- Double door entry into master bathroom
- Separate shower
- Relaxing jacuzzi tub
- His and hers vanities
- Medicine cabinet
- Linen closet
- Large, walk-in closet
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Quiet street – towards the back of the subdivision
- Greenbelt in front of house
- Beveled glass front door
- Porte cochere provides additional covered parking
- Side entry door from porte cochere into home
- Manicured landscaping
- Roof replaced Oct. 2015 with GAF 30 year shingles
- 4 side brick – easy maintenance
- Exterior repainted in 2016
- Backyard faces East with the house shading the patio from the evening sun.
- Expansive patio with 2 ceiling fans
- Sprinkler system
- Tech shield – radiant attic barrier
- Digital thermostat
- Double pane windows
- Ceiling fans
Louetta Lakes / Oaks of Devonshire HOA has numerous community amenities including 4+ acre lake with catch and release fishing, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables. Active Home Owners Association (HOA) with several organized community events including Easter Bunny in the Park and Santa Claus in the Park. LOW annual HOA fee of $488.
Zoned to the award winning Klein school district with bus service available to Lemm elementary, Schindewolf intermediate, and Klein Collins high school.
The details: built in 2007 by J. Patrick Homes with 2,474 square feet of living space on a 7,475 square foot lot with a formal dining room, 3 bedrooms and study or 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage and a porte cochere.
For a private viewing of 20010 Redwick Ct Spring TX 77388 or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District. Year built per builder.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.