20010 Shavon Springs Dr Spring TX 77388
Listed at $220,000
SUPER CONVENIENT location with quick access to I45, Hardy Toll Road, Grand Parkway, the Woodlands, Exxon Mobil and HP campuses. What you need and what you want – groceries, restaurants, entertainment, and shopping all available within 5 miles.
Backing to a GREENBELT, the landscaped backyard is a private and tranquil oasis. You will love creating memories with friends on the expansive deck that’s shaded from the afternoon sun. Rotunda with tray lighting and art niches creates a dramatic entry. Unique architectural details of sloped ceilings, interesting angles, archways, transom windows, and plant /decorative shelves. Open floor plan with numerous windows that invites the outdoors in. Study with a closet that could function as a 4th bedroom. Spacious den with corner fireplace and wide wall for big screen tv. Large, chef’s kitchen with an abundance of Maple cabinets with sliding pull out drawers, undercabinet task lighting and expansive granite counters that provide lots of space for meal prep. Quiet, king sized master bedroom with walk-in closet. Split floor plan offers privacy to secondary bedrooms.
Energy Efficient – Environments for living home. Oversized garage with space for workbench/lawn tools. Zoned to award winning Klein school district. Numerous community amenities including catch and release fishing, swimming pool with splash pad, tennis and basketball courts.
- Open floor plan
- Crown molding
- Art niches
- High ceilings
- Coffered ceiling with tray lighting
- Sloped ceilings
- Plant/decorative shelves
- Corner fireplace with gas connections
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Study with closet (could be 4th bedroom)
- Linen closets
- Numerous 42 inch Maple cabinets that provide an immense amount of storage and with pull out drawers for easy reach
- Beautiful Granite counters
- Built-in appliances
- Gas cook top
- Tile backsplash
- Undercabinet windows provide natural light into the kitchen
- Undermount kitchen sink with 1 touch goose neck faucet
- Recessed LED lighting
- Undercabinet task lighting
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Split floor plan and located at the back of the house provides for a private master retreat
- King sized master bedroom
- Separate shower
- Relaxing deep garden tub
- Glass block window – privacy and natural light
- Medicine cabinet
- Linen closet
- Walk-in closet
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Backs to Greenbelt
- Extensive landscaping
- Expansive deck
- Retractable awning provides shade
- Manicured landscaping
- Roof replaced 2015 with 30 year shingles
- 4 side brick – easy maintenance
- Backyard faces East with the house shading the deck from the evening sun.
- Sprinkler system
- 5 ft side garage extension — space for work bench and lawn tools
- High efficiency 14 SEER A/C – $5,400 installed 2016
- Digital thermostat
- Double pane windows
- Ceiling fans
Louetta Lakes / Oaks of Devonshire HOA has numerous community amenities including 4+ acre lake with catch and release fishing, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables. Active Home Owners Association (HOA) with several organized community events including Easter Bunny in the Park and Santa Claus in the Park. LOW annual HOA fee of $488.
Zoned to the award winning Klein school district with bus service available to Lemm elementary, Schindewolf intermediate, and Klein Collins high school.
The details: built in 2003 by Pulte Homes with 2,125 square feet of living space on a 7,924 square foot lot with a formal dining room, 3 bedrooms and study or 4th bedroom, 2.5 baths, 2 car garage with a 5 ft side extension.
For a private viewing of 20010 Shavon Springs Spring TX 77388 or
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.