5807 Desert Oak Way Spring TX 77379
5807 Desert Oak Way Spring TX 77379 | in Spring Creek Oaks
Listed at $290,000
SOLD with MULTIPLE OFFERS
Stately custom 2 story with beautiful architectural elements including double crown molding, art niches, and plantation shutters sits in a prime location. Located on a culdesac street and a short 4 houses down walk to neighborhood park and a paved trail to Kuehnle elementary. Paved trail continues and connects to the neighborhood pool, tennis and basketball courts and soccer field. The large kitchen will bring out your inner chef. New stainless appliances are on their way and will soon be installed. The kitchen has been outfitted with sleek granite counters, numerous cabinets, a gas cook top, island, and a large walk-in pantry with a rack on the back door that keeps your spices handy and ready for use. The kitchen, breakfast area, and den gracefully flow from one area to the next in this home’s open floor plan. A row of windows across the back of the house bathe the rooms in natural light.
The master bedroom will be your private romantic retreat. The spa like master bathroom has His and Hers walk-in closets and vanities. The Her closet and vanity area are both larger than the His because that’s just fair. A large, relaxing jacuzzi tub separates the his and hers vanities. A rain glass window provides natural light and privacy. The shower has been recently updated with a modern seamless glass surround. The study which has direct access to the master bedroom could also function as a nursery or an exercise room. You define the best use of the room.
You are going to appreciate the home’s functional floor plan. Its upstairs Hollywood bath located between two large upstairs bedrooms makes for easier mornings. A return staircase brings you into the kitchen and the more casual part of the house. The laundry room has overhead storage cabinets and space for another refrigerator.
You will enjoy entertaining in the private backyard. Not to be overlooked is the grassy area to the left of the garage that would be ideal for a garden. The oversized 3 car garage has a room for a workbench for the tinkerer.
No more sitting in long car pool lines at the elementary school. Walk with your child to the walking path that’s a mere 4 doors down from 5807 Desert Oak Way and watch them as they take the paved trail to Kuehnle elementary.
This is the move-in ready, functional floor plan home that you have been waiting for.
View Video of 5807 Desert Oak Way Spring TX 77379
- 2 story entry with wood flooring
- Double crown molding
- Plantation Shutters
- Art Niches
- 2 staircases: front entry staircase and a back return staircase
- High ceilings
- Lots of natural light
- Formal living flows into formal dining room both with elegant plantation shutters
- Updated Ceiling fans
- Updated light fixtures
- Carpet replaced in 2019
- Built-in bookcases flank a gas log fireplace in the den
- Hollywood bathroom between two secondary bedrooms
- Walk-in closets
- Private study with french doors and a transom window, painted wood block paneling, double crown molding and plantation shutters.
- Large, upstairs game room with wood block paneling
- Large, first floor utility room with upper storage cabinets
- Stainless appliances installed in 2019:
- 5 burner gas cook top with down draft
- Built-in oven and microwave
- Expansive granite counters
- Tile backsplash
- Window over sink looks out onto the private backyard
- Walk-in pantry with handy spice rack on door
- Tile floors
- Adjoining breakfast area with bay window
- Kitchen and breakfast area open to den
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- Crown molding
- Ceiling fan
- Direct access to study/exercise room/nursery
- Ensuite bathroom;
- Knee space for make up area
- His and Hers vanities
- Jacuzzi tub
- Frameless shower with easy clean cultured marble surround
- Privacy glass window
- Built-in storage cabinets
- His and hers walk-in closets
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Located in a quiet, CULDESAC street
- Majestic Oak and Magnolia trees
- Stately front brick elevation
- 4 sided brick on the first floor – easy maintenance
- Private backyard
- Grassy area to left of garage is ideal spot for a garden
- Oversized 3 car detached garage has space for a workbench
- Long driveway provides additional off street parking
- Roof replaced in 2015
- Sprinkler system
- Furnace replaced in 2019
- Second floor air conditioner (condenser and coil) replaced in 2019
- (1) water heater replaced in 2019
- North – South sun exposure
- Solar screens available
Convenient location: Close to I45, Grand Parkway, grocery, restaurants and entertainment area at Kuykendahl and Grand Parkway.
Neighborhood: 5807 Desert Oak Way Spring is located in the subdivision of Spring Creek Oaks. Residents have numerous amenities to enjoy including 2 swimming pools, 2 club houses, basketball court, soccer field, jogging trails, 12 tennis courts, baseball field, and playground parks. Community events are scheduled through out the year.
The details: built in 1998, stately 2 story on a culdesac street with 3,497 square feet of living space on a 8,720 square foot lot with a formal living room, formal dining room, study, game room, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and a 3 car deatched garage. Zoned to sought after Klein school district
For a private viewing of 5807 Desert Oak Way Spring TX 77379 or
other homes for sale Spring TX
Jill Wente, Spring Texas Realtor® at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage per HCAD.org