20018 Hemingstone Ln Spring TX 77388
20018 Hemingstone Ln Spring TX 77388 | Louetta Lakes
Listed at $225,000
Open House: Sunday, February 16th from 2 – 4 PM
Start your day with a moment of gratitude while gazing out the bay window in the master bedroom. Step into the kitchen and grab the ingredients you need from one of the two pantries and then whip up breakfast on the 5 burner gas range. Call upstairs for the kids to come down as the school bus will be arriving soon to take them to the sought after Klein schools.
Quickly get ready in your own defined space in the master bathroom and easily find your clothes in the walk-in closet. Then its off to work you go. Traveling via the back roads you arrive 10 minutes later at the Exxon Mobil campus.
At the end of the day you make a quick stop at HEB to pick up groceries on your way home. You then sit out on the shady back covered patio while the husband mans the grill. After you’ve had a quiet moment to yourself, you persuade the kids to come down from the upstairs game room and to play with the dog in the large back yard. When the mosquitoes take over the night, you head inside to watch “This is Us” on your big screen TV that’s the wide wall in the den seems like it was just made for. You throw a few loads of laundry in and are happy that you have a large laundry room. Just before calling it a day, the jacuzzi tub calls you which you so happily respond to by taking a long and relaxing soak.
A functional floor plan, lovingly cared for, beautiful architectural features, lots of storage, a convenient location, zoned to good schools, and in a community with extensive amenities are the all reasons why you will want to call 20018 Hemingstone Ln “HOME”
- Open floor plan
- Sloped ceiling
- High ceilings
- Beautiful vinyl plank flooring – installed in 2020
- Walls painted in 2019/20 Sherwin Williams Amazing Gray color, the new netural
- Corner fireplace with gas connections
- Lots of natural light – walls of windows across the back of the house
- Bay windows
- Formal dining room with direct access to kitchen for easy serving
- Extensive storage: numerous closets, underneath stairs storage, walk-in closets
- Numerous 42 inch Oak cabinets that provide an immense amount of storage
- Expansive counters
- Upgraded stainless appliances – installed in 2018
- 5 burner gas range
- Tile backsplash
- Undercabinet windows provide natural light into the kitchen
- Entertaining bar between kitchen and breakfast area and den
- 2 pantries
View Video of 20018 Hemingstone Lane Spring TX 77388
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Features:
- First floor master bedroom at the back of the house provides for a private master retreat
- King sized master bedroom
- Separate shower – glass surround replaced in 2020
- Relaxing Jacuzzi tub
- Rain glass window – privacy and natural light
- Walk-in closet
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Majestic Oak trees
- Manicured front landscaping
- Private backyard
- East facing back patio receives afternoon shade
- Large backyard – place for kids and pets to play and space for a garden
- 4 side brick – easy maintenance
- Sprinkler system
- Environments for Living
- Digital thermostat
- High efficiency A/C 14.5 SEER installed in 2018
- Water heater replaced in 2016
- Double pane windows
- Ceiling fans
Louetta Lakes / Oaks of Devonshire HOA has numerous community amenities including 4+ acre lake with catch and release fishing, 5 acre park with swimming pool and 2 water slides, playground, tennis and basketball courts, trails, and picnic tables. Active Home Owners Association (HOA) with several organized community events including Easter Bunny in the Park and Santa Claus in the Park. LOW annual HOA fee of $488.
Zoned to the award winning Klein school district with bus service available to Lemm elementary, Strack intermediate, and Klein Collins high school.
The details: built in 2005 by Pulte Homes with 2,653 square feet of living space on a 6,325 square foot lot with a formal dining room, 4 bedrooms, formal dining room, game room, 2.5 baths, and a 2 car garage.
For a private viewing of 20018 Hemingstone Ln Spring TX 77388 or
Jill Wente, Real Estate Agent in Spring TX at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per Harris County Appraisal District
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.