SOLD – 12/28/22 with MULTIPLE OFFERS
3 beds | 2 baths | 1,371 sqft | 5,213 sqft lot
A home like this is a rare find so get ready to fall in LOVE ❤️. Convenient location, quiet neighborhood, private greenbelt lot, beautiful finishes, updated mechanical systems, and inviting front porch all come together at 20215 Evening Primrose Lane.
There’s nothing quite as inviting as a front porch. It’s where you will slow down and savor life’s special little moments like listening to birds sing, watching squirrels chase each other, enjoying the soothing taste of a cup of tea, reading a good book or socializing with friends.
This home exudes warmth, comfort, and beauty. Luxurious and realistic wood look flooring graces the floors of the family room, bedrooms, and hallways. A spacious family room offers numerous furniture placements and its corner fireplace will definitely grab your attention. Its high ceilings, neutral paint colors, and open floor plan has it living much larger than its actual square footage.
The kitchen has an abundance of cabinets. You will easily find a place for all of your dishes, pots and pans. There’s plenty of counter space for meal prep and baking. The eat-in kitchen has space for lunch for 2 or dinner for 6.
The home’s split floor plan provides privacy to the king sized primary bedroom. Its ensuite bathroom has a separate shower, deep soaking tub, and a vanity with a make up area. You will love the large size of the walk-in closet.
A greenbelt lot offers the privacy from curious neighbors and an unobstructed view of the nighttime sky.
With all of the major structural and mechanical systems being replaced within the last 3 years including the roof, furnace, air conditioning, and water heater, this home is truly in a move-in condition. Instead of worrying about what item you are going to have to fix first, you will only be worrying about which family member you will invite over first.
Time. It’s something we can’t buy and we can never get more of. The best thing we can do to is to free up time. 20215 Evening Primrose Lane’s convenient location reduces your drive time and frees up your time so you have more time to spend with your family and friends.
Its quick access to HWY 249 and the Grand Parkway provides a fast route for commuting and to the shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations of Vintage Park, Willowbrook mall, and the Woodlands. A short 10 minute drive away is historic downtown Tomball. Where you can enjoy the day exploring the antique shops, eating some of the best BBQ in Texas at Tejas Chocolate & Barbecue, listening to an up close live concert at Main Street Crossing or attending one of the numerous family friendly annual events held at the historic railroad depot. It’s a mere 5 minutes to HEB and numerous restaurants.
Zoned to the in demand Klein school district where every student enters with a promise and exits with a purpose. Are you ready to realize the American dream of homeownership? Schedule an appointment to see 20215 Evening Primrose Lane in Tomball Texas TODAY! You will be glad you did!
- Open floor plan
- Lots of wall space for photos and art work
- Luxurious and realistic wood look flooring with the scratch, stain and fade resistant durability of laminate flooring. 12 mm thick laminate flooring is the closest you can get to a hardwood look and feel. Installed in 4/2021.
- Ceiling fans
- Spacious family room with:
- attention grabbing corner fireplace
- wide wall for a big screen tv or large entertainment center
- Walk-in closet
- Linen closet
- Large utility with built-in shelving
- No wasted space floor plan
- Split floor plan
- Freshly painted interior walls in 3/2021.
- Neutral wall color coordinates with almost every decorating style
- Step saving kitchen with everything you need within quick and easy reach
- Gas range – replaced 7/2020
- Expansive laminate counters
- Abundance of cabinets offers plenty of storage space for all your dishes, pots, and pans
- Entertaining bar
- Pass-thru to family room
Primary Bedroom Features:
- King sized primary bedroom
- Large, walk-in closet
- Ensuite bathroom
- rain glass window offers natural light and provides privacy
- separate shower with tile surround
- deep, garden tub
- vanity with knee space for make up area
Exterior and Outdoor Features:
- Charming curb appeal
- Large and inviting covered front porch
- Greenbelt location. Private backyard – no back neighbors
- Large backyard – lots of space for kids and pets to burn off excess energy
- Colorful Crepe Myrtles line the back fence
- High efficiency A/C system installed in 8/2020
- Furnace system replaced in 8/2020
- Energy efficient double pane windows
- Water heater in garage replaced in 9/2022
- Roof (30 year composition shingle) replaced in 8/2020
- Sprinkler system installed in 6/2022. Easily keep the lawn looking green and lush with the programmable sprinkler system
- 2 car garage with garage door opener
Neighborhood: Stonepine is a close knit and quiet neighborhood comprised of 235 homes and a no direct through- street layout. Neighbors gather and quickly become friends at the neighborhood park and splashpad. With a low annual HOA fee and a low tax rate your housing budget goes further. Whether its groceries you need or a night out for dinner and a show you desire, numerous options await you within a quick few minutes drive.
Schools: Zoned to award winning and sought after Klein school district. Zoned to Bernshausen Elementary, Ulrich Intermediate, and Klein Cain High School.
The details: Built in 2004 with 1,371 square feet of living space on a 5,213 square foot lot with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, and a large private backyard.
For a private viewing of 20215 Evening Primrose Lane Tomball TX 77375 or
Jill Wente, Top Rated Real Estate Agent at 281.804.8626
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Square footage measurements are per HCAD.org. Information is deemed to be reliable and is to the best of sellers knowledge.