It happens at the same time each year. The Spring Texas real estate market heats up just as the weather heats up. So if this is the year you are planning on selling your Spring Texas house, it’s time to get your house ready to list.
But where do you start? Start by removing these things from your home.
1. Personal Photos – If your shelves and walls are covered with family photos, you need to remove them. Buyers will and do look at your photos. If buyers are looking at your photos, they are not looking at your house. What are you trying to sell? Your house or your photos.
2. Money and valuables– Eliminate temptation by putting all cash, coin jars, watches, and jewelry away. You nor your Realtor is going to personally know everyone who views your house.
3. Items with sentimental value – If you came home from a showing and found the pitcher your favorite Aunt gave you laying on the floor broken, would you be mad and upset? If the answer is yes, please put it away. Accidents do happen especially when there are little kids in the house.
4. Prescription medicine – Leaving your medicine out on the counter as a reminder for you to take it is okay when your Spring Texas house is not on the market. Don’t take a chance of your medicine walking out the door in someone’s pocket. Put it away.
5. Bills and personal papers – Don’t make it easy for your identity or personal credit card information to be stolen. People good and bad are curious by nature.
6. the Family Calendar – Put the family’s planning calendar away. Don’t unknowingly share with strangers your family’s comings and goings.
Jill Wente is an exceptional real estate agent. Her ability to stage your property for an expediatant sale that... read moreJill Wente is an exceptional real estate agent. Her ability to stage your property for an expediatant sale that gets your asking price or better is assured as ours was due to Jill’s ability to stage your property. The time Ms. Wente spends with you discussing your home’s need as far as staging and repairs shows not only her concern for you but reaps rewards if you are willing to listen to her expertise. My wife and I have had extensive experience with real estate agents in the past but Jill Wente far surpasses those selllers of homes and finally found a “real” real estate agent with the abilities that make her a true professional. Adhering to her requests enabled us to sell our home in one weekend with a purchase price above our asking price! We experienced a bidding war that was due to Jill Wente, who kept in constant communication with us, visited the property on numerous occasions to keep us on track with the staging, repairs and photos. Her photographer visualizes your home to the public in dramatic fashion. And in conclusion Jill Wente the extra mile in securing an agent where we relocated to who found us an exceptional retirement home of our dreams. Your decision to chose Jill Wente will be the most intelligent chose you can make regarding one of the biggest decisions you will in your lifetime! read less