The holidays are here and your social calendar is filling up quickly. Time has become a precious commodity. To ease the pressure of keeping your house in showing condition every day, you are thinking about taking your home off the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays.
Should you or shouldn’t you take your house off the market during the holidays?
I can give you a half dozen reasons why you should keep your house on the market during the holidays including …
1) Although there are fewer buyers during November and December, the buyers are more motivated.
2) Buyers who are currently renters time the purchase of a home with the expiration of their lease. Leases expire every day of the month not just in non-holiday months.
3) People are relocating to Spring Texas for jobs every day. These people can’t wait until after the holidays to find a place to live. They have to find a place to live NOW!
4) Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5) There are fewer homes on the market during the holidays. Keeping your house on the market gives you a competitive advantage.
6) Buyers are in a “good mood” during the holidays and they are easier to negotiate with.
If you truly want to sell your Spring Texas home, then keep your house on the market during the holidays. I cannot guarantee you will sell your home if you keep it on the market but I can guarantee you won’t sell your home if you take it off the market.
Jill is the ultimate professional! She anticipated questions I had and gladly/patiently answered any other questions I could come up... read moreJill is the ultimate professional! She anticipated questions I had and gladly/patiently answered any other questions I could come up with! She was organized and ready to move forward quickly getting me settled into my new house as fast as possible! I wouldn't buy another house without her! read less