Here are 8 reasons why you should list your Spring Texas house during the holidays instead of waiting until after the new year.
2. There’s fewer homes on the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays. Fewer homes means less competition. Less competition equals more money.
3. After the holidays the number of homes on the market increases. More competition equals less money.
4. Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5. Your house looks festive and shows better during the holidays. Go ahead and decorate for the holidays but be careful not to overdo it. This is the year to display only 20% of your Santa Claus collection.
6. Buyers have more vacation days and time to look during the holidays. Showings increase during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
7. Buyers are relocating to Spring Texas all year round including during the holidays. We are currently working with relocating Exxon Mobil employees who have planned house hunting trips during November and December.
8. Buyers time the purchase of their homes to coincide with the expiration date of their apartment leases. Leases expire in all months not just in non-holiday months.
Ready to list your house during the holidays? Contact the top Realtors in Spring TX
We were very lucky to have Jill helping us in finding a home in Houston this summer. She is THE... read moreWe were very lucky to have Jill helping us in finding a home in Houston this summer. She is THE best agent we have ever had in our past moves, and I have similar feedback from my colleagues whom she helped moving to Houston this summer.
We really were impressed by her knowledge about the Houston housing market and related policy, and she was always there to answer the questions we had. She was very quick to find out what we really wanted, and walked with us home by home very patiently till we found the one we like. She spent many hours with us in the design center, making suggestions from carpet colors to light fixtures. Since we moved from other states and were not in town when the house was being built, she walked through the house and sent us progress photos everyweek. Mostly impressively, she worked hard to deal with the builder on the progress and quality issues on our behalf, and in the final home walkthrough, we were amazed at the details she helped to capture and ensured the builder fix the punchlist item timely.
All in all, we are very happy to have Jill help us. We recommend JIll extremely highly, and would not hesitate to seek her help if we were in the market again. read less