Here are 8 reasons why you should list your Spring Texas house during the holidays instead of waiting until after the new year.
2. There’s fewer homes on the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays. Fewer homes means less competition. Less competition equals more money.
3. After the holidays the number of homes on the market increases. More competition equals less money.
4. Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5. Your house looks festive and shows better during the holidays. Go ahead and decorate for the holidays but be careful not to overdo it. This is the year to display only 20% of your Santa Claus collection.
6. Buyers have more vacation days and time to look during the holidays. Showings increase during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
7. Buyers are relocating to Spring Texas all year round including during the holidays. We are currently working with relocating Exxon Mobil employees who have planned house hunting trips during November and December.
8. Buyers time the purchase of their homes to coincide with the expiration date of their apartment leases. Leases expire in all months not just in non-holiday months.
Ready to list your house during the holidays? Contact the top Realtors in Spring TX
We used Jill to buy our house in 2010. We then needed to sell it in the fall of 2013,... read moreWe used Jill to buy our house in 2010. We then needed to sell it in the fall of 2013, and knew we would call Jill again. She was so professional when we worked with her (both times). She was prompt to answer or respond to calls, always had a correct answer for any questions, and was great at navigating the bumps in the process. We had several issues in selling out house, but Jill always kept us calm, assuring us that everything would work out. She was absolutely right! Now I want to recommend her to all of my friends, and wish I could use her again--unfortunately, we won't be moving for a while! read less