Here are 8 reasons why you should list your Spring Texas house during the holidays instead of waiting until after the new year.
2. There’s fewer homes on the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays. Fewer homes means less competition. Less competition equals more money.
3. After the holidays the number of homes on the market increases. More competition equals less money.
4. Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5. Your house looks festive and shows better during the holidays. Go ahead and decorate for the holidays but be careful not to overdo it. This is the year to display only 20% of your Santa Claus collection.
6. Buyers have more vacation days and time to look during the holidays. Showings increase during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
7. Buyers are relocating to Spring Texas all year round including during the holidays. We are currently working with relocating Exxon Mobil employees who have planned house hunting trips during November and December.
8. Buyers time the purchase of their homes to coincide with the expiration date of their apartment leases. Leases expire in all months not just in non-holiday months.
Ready to list your house during the holidays? Contact the top Realtors in Spring TX
Jesse and Shanna Perez
We have had the privilege to work with the amazing Jill Wente twice in the past 4... read moreJesse and Shanna Perez
We have had the privilege to work with the amazing Jill Wente twice in the past 4 years. If you want to work with someone who is very knowledgeable in the realty business and beyond that, look no further. From day one she was ready to help us and answer any questions that we had. You can see her passion and professionalism as soon as you meet her. Everything is perfect, from the photos to the staging of our home and even the fliers that she had made showcasing our home is perfect. She goes above and beyond. So if you want your house to get sold and want it done right, I'd recommend Jill Wente everytime. Anyone can put a house on the market, few can get it sold earlier than expected. She had a contract on both of our homes we sold within days of being on the market. Thank you Jill for being the best at what you do. read less