Here are 8 reasons why you should list your Spring Texas house during the holidays instead of waiting until after the new year.
2. There’s fewer homes on the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays. Fewer homes means less competition. Less competition equals more money.
3. After the holidays the number of homes on the market increases. More competition equals less money.
4. Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5. Your house looks festive and shows better during the holidays. Go ahead and decorate for the holidays but be careful not to overdo it. This is the year to display only 20% of your Santa Claus collection.
6. Buyers have more vacation days and time to look during the holidays. Showings increase during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
7. Buyers are relocating to Spring Texas all year round including during the holidays. We are currently working with relocating Exxon Mobil employees who have planned house hunting trips during November and December.
8. Buyers time the purchase of their homes to coincide with the expiration date of their apartment leases. Leases expire in all months not just in non-holiday months.
Ready to list your house during the holidays? Contact the top Realtors in Spring TX
Best Realtor Ever! I cannot harp on how wonderful Jill has been during my new home build purchase! She has... read moreBest Realtor Ever! I cannot harp on how wonderful Jill has been during my new home build purchase! She has gone above and beyond by attending every single meeting that I had (design center meeting, electrical, blue tape meeting, final acceptance meeting, closing). During the design appointment, Jill gave pointers on what upgrades would have the best resell value and how much I would see out of it. It was my first time going through the new home building process so it helped make the meeting way less stressful. Jill has been there for me every step of the process even after the closing! I truly have never met a more passionate, hard working individual! I would HIGHLY recommend! read less