Here are 8 reasons why you should list your Spring Texas house during the holidays instead of waiting until after the new year.
2. There’s fewer homes on the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays. Fewer homes means less competition. Less competition equals more money.
3. After the holidays the number of homes on the market increases. More competition equals less money.
4. Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5. Your house looks festive and shows better during the holidays. Go ahead and decorate for the holidays but be careful not to overdo it. This is the year to display only 20% of your Santa Claus collection.
6. Buyers have more vacation days and time to look during the holidays. Showings increase during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
7. Buyers are relocating to Spring Texas all year round including during the holidays. We are currently working with relocating Exxon Mobil employees who have planned house hunting trips during November and December.
8. Buyers time the purchase of their homes to coincide with the expiration date of their apartment leases. Leases expire in all months not just in non-holiday months.
Ready to list your house during the holidays? Contact the top Realtors in Spring TX
Jill did a fantastic job selling our home for a higher price and faster than I ever imagined! After living... read moreJill did a fantastic job selling our home for a higher price and faster than I ever imagined! After living there 24 years, a lot was needed to prep the house for sale. Jill provided advice and contacts for landscaping, air duct cleaning, interior paint, carpet, window treatments, and bathroom fixtures. We moved out-of-state to our new home before most of the work was done and Jill coordinated and supervised everything for us. She got the house on the market in less than 3 weeks and, after receiving multiple offers, we had a sales contract 6 days later. She then did a great job advising and negotiating through the hurdles of closing. Very professional, knowledgeable, and a great communicator. Thanks again Jill! read less