Here are 8 reasons why you should list your Spring Texas house during the holidays instead of waiting until after the new year.
2. There’s fewer homes on the Spring Texas real estate market during the holidays. Fewer homes means less competition. Less competition equals more money.
3. After the holidays the number of homes on the market increases. More competition equals less money.
4. Not all buyers celebrate the same holidays.
5. Your house looks festive and shows better during the holidays. Go ahead and decorate for the holidays but be careful not to overdo it. This is the year to display only 20% of your Santa Claus collection.
6. Buyers have more vacation days and time to look during the holidays. Showings increase during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
7. Buyers are relocating to Spring Texas all year round including during the holidays. We are currently working with relocating Exxon Mobil employees who have planned house hunting trips during November and December.
8. Buyers time the purchase of their homes to coincide with the expiration date of their apartment leases. Leases expire in all months not just in non-holiday months.
Ready to list your house during the holidays? Contact the top Realtors in Spring TX
Jill made me feel like we were genuinely in the BEST of hands for the duration of our home sale!... read moreJill made me feel like we were genuinely in the BEST of hands for the duration of our home sale! She is absolutely incredible at her job and we never had to worry about anything because the second we begun to wonder about anything, she already had an email or text on the way to put our minds to rest. :) I really cannot thank her enough for the amazing job she did with selling my first house. I always felt like she made my husband and I a high priority and I am beyond elated with the impeccable work she did for us to sell our home at full asking price--and SO quickly! Her marketing strategy was for our home was brilliant, the photos she took were exquisite, and her patience with me during this new process was really admirable. I asked many, many questions since I had not sold a home before and I was humbled by the amount of generous time she spent solely answering my lengthy list of questions. Thank you Jill. You are the BEST realtor. We are so grateful for you! read less