Spring Texas is a popular tourist destination with many restaurants, parks and attractions to choose from. In this guide, we will take you on a journey of the best of Spring Texas. We will share with you our favorite spot for breakfast tacos, where to get the freshest oysters on the half shell, where to indulge in the best chicken wings, where to go for the best poke bowl, where to get the freshest sashimi, the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon, the best date night spot, the best parks, best spot for live music, the best museums and every other best of Spring Texas category we can think of.
Whether you are a first-time visitor or a long time resident like us, this guide will help you discover new and exciting places to visit and things to do. Click on the YouTube video below for videos of the best of Spring Texas.
The BEST of Spring Texas:
- Best Oysters on the half-shell – Bleu Oyster and Seafood Bar | 20212 Champion Forest Dr #500, Spring, TX 77379 has the freshest and cleanest oysters on the half-shell. Check them out on Monday’s for their oyster special.
- Best Breakfast Tacos – Rudy’s Country Store and BAR-B-Q | 20806 Interstate 45 N, Spring, TX 77373 has the best breakfast tacos. If you are in a hurry, run in and pick up a made to order taco. If you have a few minutes, create your own taco. Pricing is per item. My favorite taco is the brisket taco. The brisket is moist and juicy. Don’t forget to grab Rudy’s “sause” to complete your taco.
- Best Queso -Torchy’s Tacos | 2156 Spring Stuebner Rd #530, Spring, TX 77389 has the best queso. It’s a little chunky, fresh tasting, flavorful, and has just the right amount of heat. A regular order is just right for sharing but if you are flying solo order a half-order.
- Best Sushi / Sashimi – Bloofin | 6615 N Grand Parkway West, # 325, Spring, TX 77389 has the freshest sashimi. Their high quality, delicious sushi is made with fish flown in from Japan. The sashimi is smooth, buttery, and cut thick. The sushi rolls use less rice so the fish takes center stage. Check out Bloofin for sushi in Spring Texas. It’s an experience you won’t forget.
- Best Pretzel – Woodson’s Local Tap + Kitchen | 4127 Riley Fuzzel Rd Suite 100, Spring, TX 77386 has the best hand twist pretzel. Their delicious, giant pretzel is golden brown on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. It’s flavored with butter and salt and comes with a side of their homemade queso for the ultimate snacking experience. After you taste their pretzel, you will understand why it’s one of their signature items.
- Best Chicken Wings – The Republic Grille | 3486 Discovery Creek Blvd, Spring, TX 77386 is where to go if you are hungry for char grilled chicken wings. Their large chicken wings come with a finger lickin’ lip smackin’ barbecue sauce. The sauce is smokey with just the right amount of heat. No blue cheese or ranch dressing needed with these chicken wings.
- Best Poke Bowl – IZA Robata | 20212 Champion Forest Dr #500, Spring, TX 77379 is the place to go for a refreshing poke bowl. Their poke bowls are big and delicious and are loaded with fresh fish.
- Best Italian Bakery -Tosca | 25227 Borough Park DR, Spring TX 77380 is where you head when you want an authentic Italian food experience with the best focaccia sandwiches.
- Best Farm Stand – Atkinson Farms | 3217 Spring Cypress Rd, Spring, TX 77388 is where you go to get the freshest produce. This third generation working farm sells their produce to local restaurants, at farmer markets, and at their stand on their farm.
- Best Botanical Gardens – Mercer Botanical Gardens | 22306 Aldine Westfield Rd, Humble, TX 77338 is a hidden treasure. The nationally recognized botanical garden boasts the largest collections of native and cultivated plants in the region. Free admission and open daily. Pack a lunch to enjoy at the neighboring arboretum.
- Best Indoor Rock Climbing – inSPIRE Rock Indoor Climbing | 403 E Louetta Rd, Spring, TX 77373 is where kids, families, and climbers go to climb. They have over 18,000 square feet of climbing and 43′ walls. When you are ready to get out of your comfort zone, head to inSPIRE Rock Indoor Climbing.
- Best Wildlife Park – TGR Exotics Wildlife Park | 22115 Sherrod Ln, Spring, TX 77389 is where to go to see, touch and learn about more than 100 animals representing over 25 species
- Best Adventure Park – Geronimo Adventure Park | 6749 Farm to Market 2920, Spring, TX 77379 is where to go when you are looking for some adventure. Expand your horizons and try something new at this aerial park with axe throwing, rock climbing, obstacle course, and three ziplines.
- Best Hiking / Biking Park – Spring Creek Greenway | 3603 Indian Forest Dr, Spring, TX 77373 is the spot to take in nature. The 12-foot wide paved hike and bike trail system connects Harris County parks. The public green space stretches 19 miles from start to finish and is the longest connected urban forest in the nation.
- Best Water Park – Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown | 21300 I-45, Spring, TX 77373 is the best spot to cool off on a hot summer day. With exciting water rides, a relaxing lazy river, and a wading pool there’s something for all age groups.
- Best Golf Entertainment Venue – TopGolf | 560 Spring Park Center Blvd, Spring, TX 77373 is a fun spot for the golfing enthusiasts and the non-golfing enthusiasts to test their skill at a high tech driving range. The most skilled player is not always the winner of their fun games that even the kids will enjoy.
- Best Fine Arts Museum – Pearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts | 6815 Cypresswood Drive
Spring, TX 77379 is a great rainy day activity. The Pearl is the largest fine arts museum outside of the Houston museum district. The museum is open to the public and admission is free.
- Best Movie Theater – Star Cinema Grill | 1495 Lake Plaza Drive Spring, Texas 77389 is the place for a dinner and a show. You will enjoy even the 3 hour long movies in their comfortable reclining seats. With beverage and food service delivered to your seat, the only reason you have to leave your seat is for a bathroom break. Be sure and check out their Tuesday discount movie tickets.
- Best Casual shopping – Old Town Spring | 403 Main St, Spring, TX 77373 is where to head for a step back in time. Spend the afternoon browsing through over 150 shops in a historic setting. You are sure to find a one of a kind creation from a local artist that you can’t live without.
Map of the Best of Spring Texas – Your guide on where to find the best restaurants, parks, and attractions. Click on the icon on the map for the Best of category, name, location, and a YouTube short of the best that Spring Texas has to offer.